Friday, August 2, 2013

Unannounced hiatus is over!

So, a lot has happened since my last post here.
1) I graduated!  I now have a bachelors degree in sociology with a minor in environmental earth science.  Feels weird!  But good.

2) I informally applied to a program that had a spot left very late, and they picked me!  I start later this month. (oh and they employed me too yay)

3) I moved 1500 miles to go to said program, and now reside in Florida.  I love it here!

4) I am making plans to travel to Tokyo with the local lolita community.  I need to clear it with my boss first, but it would be during March 2014.

5) After a year off from the gym, I was back for my second day today.  

I have an Influenster post about Kefir to make sometime...but I need to find it in the stores first.  Ugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment